Upon request I post this recipe! These easy brownie bites are to die for, really. Soft, oozing caramel chocolate goodness 😛 Enjoy!
SALTED CARAMEL BROWNIE BITES RECIPE
For the brownies:
½ cup (115g) unsalted butter, melted
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup flour
½ cup unsweetend cocoa powder
¼ tsp salt
Sea salt for topping
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celcius. Spray a 24-count mini muffin pan with cooking spray or use mini muffin cases.
- Mix together the butter and sugar by hand. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until well combined. Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, and add salt and mix until just combined.
- Evenly distribute the brownie batter between all 24 mini muffin cavities. Bake at 175C for 12-15 minutes. The brownies can be soft and oozy inside, so don’t bake them for too long!
- Remove from the oven and gently press in the center of each brownie with the bottom of a measuring teaspoon. Allow the brownies to cool completely. Hint: If the brownie batter is sticking to your measuring spoon, dip it in water first and then make the cavity into the brownie!
- Add the soft caramel candies and cream to a bowl and microwave until they’re melted. But stir the mixture in between so it won’t burn. Evenly distribute the caramel between all 24 brownie bites. I use a small ceramic jug with a nozzle for easy pouring.
- Allow to cool for at least 15-20 minutes so the caramel firms up, then top with sea salt as desired. Keep in fridge if you live in hot climate 😉
Original recipe can be found here.